

This postcard has been sold
Interior of a richly decorated salon with a large mirror above a fireplace adorned with a statue and vases, flanked by two armchairs with patterned designs. The reverse indicates that the Butard Pavilion, built around 1750 by architect Gabriel, was frequented by Louis XV, then became the property of Joséphine, Charles X, and Napoleon III. In 1933, the Society of Old Marly rented the pavilion to turn it into a museum affiliated with Marly Castle.