

This postcard has been sold
Two green and yellow tramway cars, marked 'LBPB', are parked in a green field in front of rocky cliffs. The reverse indicates that the Payerbach-Hirschwang line (LBPH) was operated from 1926 to 1963, and that cars Tw 2 and Bw 14 ran in 1958. The line is now a museum railway. The publisher is the Österreichische Gesellschaft für Lokalbahnen (ÖGLB).